The Belcea is one of the top quartets before the public today (Washington Post)
In their third and final Town Hall concert this season we can experience their perfect ensemble playing in Schubert’s much-loved Trio, in Britten’s fresh and lyrical First Quartet, and (with Austrian pianist Till Fellner) in the gorgeous stream of melody that makes Dvořák’s Piano Quintet such an irresistibly enjoyable piece.
|Schubert||String Trio in B flat, D471*||9’|
|Britten||String Quartet No 1||28’|
6.15pm Pre-concert conversation with members of the Quartet.
*Please note revised timing.
Listen to our April – August Classical playlist
£9.50, £15, £22.50, £30 plus transaction fee*
60plus £9.50, £14.50, £21.50, £28.50 plus transaction fee*
Choir Benches not available.
Book six or more concerts and save up to 30%. And, the more concerts you book for, the more money you’ll save:
• Book 6-8 concerts and save 10%
• Book 9-10 concerts and save 15%
• Book 11-16 concerts and save 20%
• Book 17 or more concerts and save 30%
You will also receive these exclusive benefits:
• First choice of seats in Symphony Hall and Town Hall during the priority booking period
• Ticket exchange scheme
• Free concert programme
• Discounts on selected additional concerts throughout the year
• 6 months interest-free credit on orders over £100 if you book by Saturday 30 June 2012
• Car parking for just £4.50 at Qpark Brindleyplace
• 12½% discount at Symphony Hall Music Shop
• 10% discount on Town Hall and Symphony Hall merchandise
• 30% discount on additional Birmingham International Concert Season concert tickets if you book 17 or more concerts in your package
Wheelchair Users and Disabled Patrons
50% discount on full priced tickets. If you require a companion, they are also entitled to a 50% discount.
Students and under 25s
50% discount on full priced tickets.
Kids Go Free
One free ticket per child (aged 16 and under) for every adult ticket purchased. Maximum group size of 6. Free concert programme included.
A maximum of 4 £9.50 tickets per concert per booker are available from 24 April for customers booking at least 6 concerts, however these do not count towards a Concert Package. Customers booking 5 or fewer concerts can purchase £9.50
tickets from 28 May. No additional discounts or other Concert Package benefits are available for tickets at £9.50.
Groups of 11 or More
Bring a group of 11 or more people and receive a 20% discount, plus one free ticket per 10 tickets purchased (for each performance attended). Phone the Group Booking Department on 0800 358 7070, open 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Please note all tickets must be paid for in one transaction.
Available from 1pm on the day of evening performances (10am on matinees):
• Passport to Leisure holders £12
• Benefit* Recipients £5
• Students and under 25s £5
*Qualifying benefits are Income Support, Pension Tax Credit and Disability Tax Credit.
Please call the Box Office for further information. All tickets are offered subject to availability. Only one discount can apply unless stated otherwise. Proof of eligibility may be required when purchasing/ collecting reduced price tickets. Please note only one Standby Discount is available per ID used.
- Town Hall, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B3 3DQ, West Midlands, United Kingdom
We are thrilled to bring a glittering array of classical stars from around the globe to Birmingham to grace the stages of Town Hall and Symphony Hall this season. In 2012/13 you can enjoy inspirational performances by the Leipzig Gewandhaus Orchestra with maestro Riccardo Chailly, the Budapest...
Celebrating the Britten Anniversary in Birmingham. The Birmingham International Concert Season joins forces with Ian Bostridge, the CBSO, Ex Cathedra and Britten Sinfonia to celebrate the opening of 2013, the Britten centenary year.