One of today’s most fascinating British pianists comes to Town Hall. The Guardian commented that Steven Osborne’s Beethoven playing has ‘that very special ability to make music that you thought you knew inside out seem fresh and totally alive,’ while The Telegraph marvelled at ‘the way Osborne’s own personality seems able to ally itself with
the composer’s… these performances, deeply thought, vibrant and humane, are full of such revealing insights.’
Steven Osborne is one of the most important pianists on the planet Classics Today France
Steven Osborne piano
|Schubert||Piano Sonata in B flat, D 960||42’|
|Beethoven||Eleven Bagatelles, Op 119||15’|
|Piano Sonata in C minor, Op 111||27’|
£9.50, £15, £22.50, £30*
60plus £9.50, £14.50, £21.50, £28.50*
Choir Benches not available.
Book six or more concerts and save up to 30%. And, the more concerts you book for, the more money you’ll save:
• Book 6-8 concerts and save 10%
• Book 9-10 concerts and save 15%
• Book 11-16 concerts and save 20%
• Book 17 or more concerts and save 30%
You will also receive these exclusive benefits:
• First choice of seats in Symphony Hall and Town Hall during the priority booking period
• Ticket exchange scheme
• Free concert programme
• Discounts on selected additional concerts throughout the year
• 6 months interest-free credit on orders over £100 if you book by Saturday 30 June 2012
• Car parking for just £4.50 at Qpark Brindleyplace
• 12½% discount at Symphony Hall Music Shop
• 10% discount on Town Hall and Symphony Hall merchandise
• 30% discount on additional Birmingham International Concert Season concert tickets if you book 17 or more concerts in your package
Wheelchair Users and Disabled Patrons
50% discount on full priced tickets. If you require a companion, they are also entitled to a 50% discount.
Students and under 25s
50% discount on full priced tickets.
Kids Go Free
One free ticket per child (aged 16 and under) for every adult ticket purchased. Maximum group size of 6. Free concert programme included.
A maximum of 4 £9.50 tickets per concert per booker are available from 24 April for customers booking at least 6 concerts, however these do not count towards a Concert Package. Customers booking 5 or fewer concerts can purchase £9.50
tickets from 28 May. No additional discounts or other Concert Package benefits are available for tickets at £9.50.
Groups of 11 or More
Bring a group of 11 or more people and receive a 20% discount, plus one free ticket per 10 tickets purchased (for each performance attended). Phone the Group Booking Department on 0800 358 7070, open 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Please note all tickets must be paid for in one transaction.
Available from 1pm on the day of evening performances (10am on matinees):
• Passport to Leisure holders £12
• Benefit* Recipients £5
• Students and under 25s £5
*Qualifying benefits are Income Support, Pension Tax Credit and Disability Tax Credit.
Please call the Box Office for further information. All tickets are offered subject to availability. Only one discount can apply unless stated otherwise. Proof of eligibility may be required when purchasing/ collecting reduced price tickets. Please note only one Standby Discount is available per ID used.
- Town Hall, Victoria Square, Birmingham, B3 3DQ, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Child of the revolution and romantic idealist, Beethoven’s genius bestrode the early nineteenth century. The Birmingham International Concert Season and the CBSO celebrate his achievement with performances of all his symphonies and piano concertos.
Do you live in Erdington and love music and events? Then Entertaining Erdington is for you! As part of our audience development work and community arts support that we deliver as Birmingham City Council’s Arts Champions for Erdington, we will entertain you with live music and events for just...
We are thrilled to bring a glittering array of classical stars from around the globe to Birmingham to grace the stages of Town Hall and Symphony Hall this season. In 2012/13 you can enjoy inspirational performances by the Leipzig Gewandhaus Orchestra with maestro Riccardo Chailly, the Budapest...
* A £2.50 fee per transaction will be charged on all bookings except purchases made in person at the Town Hall or Symphony Hall Box office.blog comments powered by Disqus