How to Book
Online at www.thsh.co.uk
Booking tickets to hear your favourite artists and music has become quicker and easier.
- Pick-A-Seat so you can choose exactly where you’d like to sit in Town Hall and Symphony Hall.
- Enhanced shopping basket so it’s easy to book for all the concerts you want to go to.
- Plenty of time to complete your online booking.
- Your own personal online account for fast booking every time.
- Full price and many discounted tickets are available. If you require any other reduced price tickets please contact the Box Office on 0121 345 0600.
Add £2.50 to the cost of your tickets to cover the transaction fee per each transaction and enclose your payment. Should you require your tickets to be posted to you, please add a further £1 to the amount.
Ticket Hotline 0121 345 0600
Mastercard and Visa are welcome
FREEPHONE 0800 358 7070 (10am – 5pm Monday to Friday)
or email Groupbookings@thsh.co.uk if you have any queries.
Booking In Person
On entering the ICC through the main entrance on Centenary Square the Box Office is to your right.
Open on event days only – please check whether open with the box office on 0121 345 0600. On entering the building via the main entrance in Victoria Square the Box Office is to your right.
Cheques should be made payable to ‘Performances Birmingham Ltd’ with the amount left open, but an upper limit stated in the bottom left-hand corner.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH THROUGH THE POST.
If you would like to book gift vouchers please call the Box Office on 0121 345 0600 or buy gift vouchers online.