How to Book
Online at www.thsh.co.uk
Booking tickets to hear your favourite artists and music has become quicker and easier.
- Pick-A-Seat so you can choose exactly where you’d like to sit in Town Hall and Symphony Hall. If you are not sure where to sit, we’ll select the best available for you.
- Enhanced shopping basket so it’s easy to book for all the concerts you want to go to.
- Plenty of time to complete your online booking.
- Your own personal online account for fast booking every time. You can also check the bookings you make online.
- Full price and many discounted tickets are available. If you require any other reduced price tickets please contact the Box Office on 0121 345 0600.
This functionality requires Flash Player and either Internet Explorer version 7 or Firefox as your browser.
We are currently unable to accept Maestro on line, but you can still use your Maestro card when booking over the phone or in person at the Box Office.
A £2.50 transaction fee will be charged on all bookings except purchases made in person at the Box Office.
The transaction fee includes first class postage and packing.
Ticket Hotline 0121 345 0600
Mastercard, Visa, Solo and Maestro are all welcome
Minicom 0121 644 6140
FREEPHONE 0800 358 7070 (10am – 5pm Monday to Friday)
or email Groupbookings@thsh.co.uk if you have any queries.
Booking In Person
On entering the ICC (International Convention Centre) through the main entrance on Centenary Square the Box Office is to your right.
On enteringthe building via the main entrance in Victoria Square the Box Office is to your right.
Booking By Post
Town Hall & Symphony Hall Box Office
Please include details of the performance(s) and tickets required (including discounts) together with your name, address and daytime, evening and mobile phone numbers. Please give alternative seating areas wherever possible to avoid delay should your first choice be unavailable.
Add Â£2.50 to the cost of your tickets to cover the Â£2.50 transaction fee per transaction and enclose your payment.
If you are paying by credit/debit card please include the expiry date and issue number for Solo and Maestro. Please give the name and address of the registered cardholder (tickets will be sent to this address).
Cheques should be made payable to ‘Performances Birmingham Ltd’ with the amount left open, but an upper limit stated in the bottom left-hand corner.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH THROUGH THE POST.
If you would like to book gift vouchers please call the Box Office on 0121 345 0600 or buy gift vouchers online.