£88.00, £68.00, £53.00, £33.00* (inc. per ticket commission)
Free (limited) ticket for Disabled Visitor’s Carers and Wheelchair User’s Helpers, as per Access Scheme
MAXIMUM 4 TICKETS PER CUSTOMER.
PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED (please read the T&Cs below)
CONVERSATIONS WITH NICK CAVE – TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals for personal use. Tickets may not be purchased by brokers / businesses / traders or for business / trade purposes, or be resold / offered for resale for profit / commercial gain.
2. This ticket is a personal, revocable licence and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
3. The name of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away. The Lead Booker will need to enter the venue at the same time as their guests.
4. The Lead Booker must provide a valid form of photo ID (original format, no photocopies) matching the Lead Booker name on the tickets if requested to do so. Failure to provide this could result in refusal of admission to the concert
5. We are happy for tickets to be resold at the price you paid (ie face value + booking fee) through our authorised resale site Twickets.
6. Twickets is the only platform authorised to change the name of the lead booker when a ticket is resold. Otherwise tickets are not transferable.
7. This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
8. Please do not resell tickets for profit through secondary ticketing sites like Viagogo or StubHub. To do so will break our terms and conditions, it will risk the buyer not gaining entry to the event and may result in those orders being cancelled without refund.
9. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person. This policy is in effect to discourage and prevent unfair ticket buying practices. Tickets are restricted to a maximum number of 4 per person, per credit or debit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household as well.
*A £3 per ticket commission is charged when you book through Town Hall Symphony Hall’s Box Office – online, by phone or in person.
Group Bookings, by phone or in person, are subject to a £1 ticket commission. There is no per ticket commission on tickets under £13.
Third Party Sellers
Tickets are for personal use only. Purchasing tickets as, or on behalf of, a business or trader engaged in the resale of tickets is strictly prohibited. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. We may cancel tickets and refuse entry if we have reason to believe this condition has not been respected. Customer accounts may also be suspended.
Wheelchair Users and Disabled Patrons
If you require a wheelchair position (subject to availability) please call the Box Office on 0121 780 4949.
A range of tickets and services are available under our Access Scheme. To find out more, or to join the Access Scheme, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0121 780 4949.
Where are my tickets? Can I return my ticket? Find answers to our Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here