£20.50, £30.50, £40.50, £102.00 (VIP*)* (inc. per ticket commission)
Free (limited) ticket for Disabled Visitor’s Carers and Wheelchair User’s Helpers, as per Access Scheme
*Howard Jones Ultimate VIP Package
• A top price seated ticket within the front 4 rows is included within this package
• Howard will perform acoustic with guitarist Robin Boult
• Howard will spend some time answering questions in an intimate Q&A
• Have your photo taken with Howard
• Receive a pre-signed photo/ limited edition 2019 VIP tour poster
• VIP commemorative tour laminate
*A £3 per ticket commission is charged when you book through Town Hall Symphony Hall’s Box Office – online, by phone or in person.
Group Bookings, by phone or in person, are subject to a £1 ticket commission. There is no per ticket commission on tickets under £13.
Third Party Sellers
Tickets are for personal use only. Purchasing tickets as, or on behalf of, a business or trader engaged in the resale of tickets is strictly prohibited. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. We may cancel tickets and refuse entry if we have reason to believe this condition has not been respected. Customer accounts may also be suspended.
Wheelchair Users and Disabled Patrons
If you require a wheelchair position (subject to availability) please call the Box Office on 0121 780 4949.
A range of tickets and services are available under our Access Scheme. To find out more, or to join the Access Scheme, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0121 780 4949.
Where are my tickets? Can I return my ticket? Find answers to our Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here