£82 (Standard) & £45 (Child Under 16)* (inc. per ticket commission)
Adult Day Tickets = £48
Adult 2-Day Tickets = £88
Adult Weekends = £115
Family Weekends = £240
1. Please look after your tickets and keep them in a safe place. Tickets cannot be refunded and lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced. Defaced tickets will not be accepted. When exchanged on site, wristbands are non-interchangeable and should not be removed for the duration of your ticket. (I.E. If you are at the festival for more than one day you need to keep your wristband on overnight). Lost or broken wristbands can not be replaced so please look after them. Those without wristbands will be refused admission to the festival and may be removed from the site.
2. Without a valid ticket or e-ticket, entry into the festival site will not be permitted. Last entry to the festival is 9.30 pm each night, but once you have a valid wristband you can come and go as you please.
3. All Ticket Holders should bring personal identification with them regardless of age. Under 18 year olds must be accompanied by a paying adult aged 21+. Proof of age may be requested at the point of entry and at the bars. The festival bars operate a CHALLENGE 25 policy. Parents please keep your children supervised at all times.
4. The Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings with no liability to refund tickets.
5. Ticket Holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion of the festival.
6. The Festival reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for unreasonable, abusive or dangerous behaviour. The festival operates a zero tolerance policy towards abuse of our staff and volunteers.
7. The Premises Licence Holder and / or the Festival promoters will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
8. No animals (except guide dogs) are permitted into the festival site.
9. Alcohol is not permitted to be brought into the festival. There is a well stocked bar within the festival.
10. Please no glassware (bottles, glass, jars etc) on site. Leave these items at home. If you wish to bring soft drinks with you, these need to be in sealed plastic bottles or cans. Security staff reserve the right to dispose of opened containers of soft drink upon entry to the festival.
11. Ticket holders may be subject to a search on entry, before or during the event.
12. Exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing, please bring ear defenders / plugs if you require them.
13. Please no audio or video recording of any kind without prior permission of the organisers.
14. No stalls or market-sellers without prior permission of the organisers.
15. Last Entry is at 9:30 pm each day.
16. Sorry there is no Camping available in Moseley Park.
17. Ticket holders found using illegal drugs will be asked to leave the festival and the police will be informed.
18. The climbing of trees and swimming in the lake in Moseley Park is prohibited.
19. Refund Policy – Unfortunately, we are unable to provide refunds under any circumstances. This is in line with other UK festival policies.
20. Anyone aged 18 and over with a disability and proof of this disability (e.g. front page of PIP/DLA, front page of Attendance Allowance letter, evidence you are registered severely sight impaired, recognised dog assistance ID card) can apply to get a free ticket for a Personal Assistant. You cannot apply for refunds on tickets already bought by your Personal Assistant.
21. Those aged 12-17 with a disability can apply for a free ticket for themselves as they will still need to attend the festival with a full paying adult aged 21+. There are no free tickets available for children aged 11 and under who are disabled on our disability scheme as they can already attend the festival free of charge.
*A £3 per ticket commission is charged when you book through Town Hall Symphony Hall’s Box Office – online, by phone or in person.
Group Bookings, by phone or in person, are subject to a £1 ticket commission. There is no per ticket commission on tickets under £13.
Third Party Sellers
Tickets are for personal use only. Purchasing tickets as, or on behalf of, a business or trader engaged in the resale of tickets is strictly prohibited. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. We may cancel tickets and refuse entry if we have reason to believe this condition has not been respected. Customer accounts may also be suspended.
Where are my tickets? Can I return my ticket? Find answers to our Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here