Free (limited) ticket for Disabled Visitor’s Carers, as per Access Scheme
VIP Meet & Greet – face value £93.00 inc VAT
VIP Soundcheck – face value £73.00 inc VAT* (inc. per ticket commission)
VIP Meet & Greet
Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to say hello to Roger and take a photo with him after the show! You will receive a commemorative VIP lanyard and laminated pass when you arrive for the concert. After the show finishes, our on-site guest host will escort you to the meet and greet area for your personal meeting with Roger.
- VIP Packages are offered to valid ticket holders only. (Concert ticket is NOT included in the Meet & Greet and must be purchased separately).
- There will be no signing/autographs at the meet and greet.
- A few weeks prior to the show date, you will receive an email with specific instructions for your Meet & Greet package.
Enjoy an exclusive 'behind the scenes' experience - an exciting opportunity to hear and see Roger and his band preparing for the concert. You will receive a VIP lanyard and laminated pass when you arrive on the afternoon of the show, and will be escorted into the venue to witness Roger and his band on stage in a closed "sound check".
· VIP Packages are offered to valid ticket holders only. (Concert ticket is NOT included in the Sound Check package and must be purchased separately).
· No photos or audio/video recording are permitted during sound check.
· There will be no signing/autographs at the sound check.
· A few weeks prior to the show date, you will receive an email with confirmed timings and specific instructions for your Sound Check package.
*A £3 per ticket commission is charged when you book through Town Hall Symphony Hall’s Box Office – online, by phone or in person.
Group Bookings, by phone or in person, are subject to a £1 ticket commission. There is no per ticket commission on tickets under £13.
Third Party Sellers
Tickets are for personal use only. Purchasing tickets as, or on behalf of, a business or trader engaged in the resale of tickets is strictly prohibited. Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. We may cancel tickets and refuse entry if we have reason to believe this condition has not been respected. Customer accounts may also be suspended.
Wheelchair Users and Disabled Patrons
If you require a wheelchair position (subject to availability) please call the Box Office on 0121 780 4949.
A range of tickets and services are available under our Access Scheme. To find out more, or to join the Access Scheme, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0121 780 4949.
Where are my tickets? Can I return my ticket? Find answers to our Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here