Since bursting onto the scene in 2010 with their debut ‘Good Ol’ Fashioned Love’, The Overtones have sold over a million records. This self-titled album, however, will be the first release as a four piece following the passing of their bandmate and friend Timmy Matley in April. Teaming up, once again, with producer Julian Hinton and engineer Simon Bloor, the album – a collection of thoughtfully chosen covers and originals - is a tribute to Timmy, a celebration of everything that the group has achieved together, a thank you to their loyal and supportive fans and a statement of intent for the future.
Symphony HallSymphony Hall, Birmingham, B1 2EA
£25.50, £32.50, £41.50, £102 (£VIP*) * inc. per ticket commission
The Overtones VIP pre-show soiree:
- Enjoy the show from a seat in the front 8 rows
- A pre-show meet with The Overtones
- An exclusive pre-show Acapella performance Q & A session with the guys
- A chance to have your photo taken with the boys
- Exclusive winter tour VIP gift
Free (limited) ticket for Disabled Visitor’s Carers and Wheelchair User’s Helpers, as per Access Scheme
* Prices shown are inclusive of a £3 per ticket commission. (Applies to over the phone and in person transactions – save 50p per ticket when you buy online!)
Commission exclusions apply – see full Terms and Conditions.
Wheelchair Users and Disabled Patrons
If you require a wheelchair position (subject to availability) please call the Box Office on 0121 780 4949.
Where are my tickets? Can I return my ticket? Find answers to our Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here