Conveniently located in the centre of Birmingham, Town Hall is a striking historical backdrop for your next event.
Entertain in Birmingham’s Most Historic Venue
- Town Hall is the ideal location for a wedding, reception, conference or AGM. With an illustrious 180-year history, your guests will join the ranks of visitors including Charles Dickens, Joseph Chamberlain, The Rolling Stones and David Bowie.
- This Grade 1-listed building has stunning period architecture and a breathtaking main hall, providing a captivating backdrop for your event.
- Thanks to state-of-the-art lighting and acoustics, it sounds as wonderful as it looks.
- You will also have use of all our foyers and the Lower and Circle Bars. These areas can be used for delegate registration, breakout spaces, networking and for a buffet service.
- There are also facilities for production offices, speaker
roomsand dressing rooms.
Town Hall Capacities
Hire Town Hall for up to 900 guests. Ask about our menus, which are tailored to meet a range of needs and budgets.
Banquet: 350 people
Conference: 900 people
Cabaret: 240 people
An excellent space that was flexible enough to be tailored to our needs. I was very impressed with the onsite facilities, both for our guests and the back-of-house dressing room facilities for the leadership team.