Entrants are deemed to have accepted the following Terms & Conditions and agree to be bound by them when entering any competition[s] administrated by Performances Birmingham Limited.
No purchase is necessary.
Please see individual competition rules for how to enter.
- By entering the competition, entrants automatically give consent for their entries to be used in any competition publicity.
- Entrants under 18 years old must gain permission to submit their entries from a parent or guardian.
- Multiple entries are permitted, unless specified, and do not increase the chance of winning.
- Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Performances Birmingham Limited do not accept any responsibility for late, lost or incomplete entries.
- Employees of Performances Birmingham Limited and all competition partners, their immediate families, agents, or anyone connected professionally with the promotion are not eligible to enter any competition[s] administrated by Performances Birmingham Limited.
- Performances Birmingham Limited reserve the right to cancel any competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion or if circumstances arise which are outside of their control.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition prize[s] will be sent to winners by Performances Birmingham Limited within 28 days of the winner being notified, unless specified.
- Performances Birmingham Limited take no liability for items lost in transit.
- No cash alternative is available.
- All competition prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Any prize[s] remaining unclaimed or uncollected by winners after 28 days of winners being contacted (unless specified otherwise due to time restrictions), will be deemed to have been forfeited and Performances Birmingham Limited reserve the right to either re-offer the prize[s] to the next correct entrant drawn at random, or to re-offer the prize[s] in a future competition.
THSH Christmas Raffle 2018
- No limit on entry. Multiple entries are possible by adjusting quantity of tickets at checkout.
- Competition not open to employees and/or workers of Performances Birmingham Limited.
- All money raised will go toward Town Hall Symphony Hall's charitable work in and around Birmingham.
- After purchasing your tickets, you will be notified within 24 hours of your raffle ticket numbers.
- First prize: Name a Seat in Symphony Hall. Place a 46 character message on a plaque, affixed to any available seat in Symphony Hall. Plaque remains in place for 10 years. Named seat does not guarantee seat availability for events. Can be transferred or gifted. Town Hall Symphony Hall can have final say on plaque message.
- Second prize: Perform (or gift to a friend or family member) on either Town Hall or Symphony Hall stage next summer on an allocated date. Venue dependent on activity. Performance date is non-negotiable.
- Third prize: Free membership / a membership upgrade. Free membership for one year as part of THSH membership scheme. Membership upgrade will be one level up from existing Membership level.
- Deadline for entry: Friday 21 December, 12pm
- Winners will be contacted Monday 24 December (Christmas Eve), 12pm
Twitter and Facebook competitions
Facebook and Twitter are in no way affiliated with prize or offer. Winners will be selected at random and must be aged 18 or over (or accompanied by an adult) and must be available to travel to the venue. If we contact you to confirm you have won, you must confirm your attendance with us within a specified time frame or the prize will be re-issued. THSH reserves the right to amend or withdraw all competitions.
Tickets: Tickets are valid only for the concert stated, and cannot be returned, exchanged or sold, or used in conjunction with any other offer. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants must follow Town Hall Symphony Hall on Twitter and/or be a fan of Town Hall Symphony Hall on Facebook
- Entries from multiple accounts owned by one person are not permitted.
- Entrants must include @THSHBirmingham and the appropriate hashtag if specified when entering with a tweet via the Twitter web application or other clients such as Tweetdeck, Twhirl or Echofon.
- Competitions will be run in accordance with Twitter rules and Facebook Promotions Guidelines.
- Entries must be run in accordance with the general terms and conditions as set out above.
- Winners will receive a Direct Message [DM] on Twitter or private message on Facebook notifying them and to arrange delivery or collection of prize as advertised.
Competitions administrated by:
Performances Birmingham Limited
8, Centenary Square