Gift Vouchers - Terms and Conditions
Gift vouchers can be used for all transactions through the Town Hall and Symphony Hall box office, including fees (where applicable) and donations.
- Town Hall and Symphony Hall are managed by Performances Birmingham Ltd (PBL)
- Performances Birmingham Ltd is a Registered Charity No 1053937. Registered in England No 3169600. Registered Office: Symphony Hall, Broad Street, Birmingham, UK, B1 2EA.
- PBL acts as an Agent on its own behalf and on behalf of show promoters and accepts vouchers as payment for tickets on sale through the PBL Box office.
- Some promoters may not sell some or all of their tickets through PBL, in which case vouchers cannot be accepted.
- Vouchers may be redeemed in person at the Town Hall and Symphony Hall Box office, by post, over the phone or online at www.thsh.co.uk
- Vouchers may be used as whole or in part payment for tickets to the value indicated on the voucher.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for other goods or cash or be applied to the payment of tickets already purchased.
- Tickets will be sold subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Change will be given in vouchers.
- Voucher valid up to 24 months from original date issued.
- Once the redemption code on the voucher has been used, the voucher is invalid and cannot be used again.
- PBL reserves the right to restrict the use of vouchers in the event of exceptional circumstances. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you have any queries, please contact the Box Office on 0121 780 3333.