Give the gift of music this Christmas with THSH Gift Vouchers. Simply click here, pick your amount and send to the lucky mum, dad, brother, sister or friend in your life!
Vouchers may be redeemed in person at the Town Hall and Symphony Hall Box office, by post, over the phone or online at www.thsh.co.uk.
Gift Vouchers - Terms and Conditions
Gift vouchers can be used for all transactions through the Town Hall and Symphony Hall box office, including fees (where applicable) and donations.
- Town Hall and Symphony Hall are managed by Performances Birmingham Ltd (PBL)
- Performances Birmingham Ltd is a Registered Charity No 1053937. Registered in England No 3169600. Registered Office: Symphony Hall, Broad Street, Birmingham, UK, B1 2EA.
- PBL acts as an Agent on its own behalf and on behalf of show promoters and accepts vouchers as payment for tickets on sale through the PBL Box office.
- Some promoters may not sell some or all of their tickets through PBL, in which case vouchers cannot be accepted.
- Vouchers may be redeemed in person at the Town Hall and Symphony Hall Box office, by post, over the phone or online at www.thsh.co.uk
- Vouchers may be used as whole or in part payment for tickets to the value indicated on the voucher.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for other goods or cash or be applied to the payment of tickets already purchased.
- Tickets will be sold subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Change will be given in vouchers.
- Voucher valid up to 24 months from original date issued.
- Once the redemption code on the voucher has been used, the voucher is invalid and cannot be used again.
- PBL reserves the right to restrict the use of vouchers in the event of exceptional circumstances. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you have any queries, please contact the Box Office on 0121 780 3333.