- Save up to 30% - see table on the right
- Exemption from the per ticket commission
- Free ticket exchange* (see T&Cs below)
- Spread the cost over 9 months (find our direct debit form here)
- Discounted car parking at Q-park Brindleyplace
- Continue saving throughout the season when you buy additional concerts
- 10% discount on purchases made in the Symphony Hall gift shop
- A complimentary ticket for the final of the 2018 Birmingham International Piano Competition.
Book 5+ concerts in one go and receive all of the above, plus:
- A complimentary ticket for Domonkos Csabay.
Terms and Conditions
- No additional discounts or other Concert Package benefits are available for tickets priced at £12.50.
- You must book the same number of tickets per concert for each party member to quality for the package discounts. You may also book up to four additional full price tickets per concert, at the same time as your concert package.
- *You can exchange package tickets for the same priced seats for any other concert in the Birmingham Classical season, subject to availability. Each original ticket may be exchanged once; subsequent exchanges will be charged at £3 per concert. To help avoid long queues, tickets cannot be exchanged during the hour immediately prior to a performance, though you may leave your details for the exchange to be processed later. Please note that the original tickets must be produced in order to exchange to a new performance.
- Please note our website will always calculate the best discount for you looking at the tickets selected in your basket.