Ways to Save - Birmingham Classical 2018/19
Book 3+ concerts in one go to unlock great discounts and receive the following benefits:
- Save up to 30% - see table on the right
- Exemption from the per ticket commission
- Free ticket exchange* (see T&Cs below)
- Spread the cost over 9 months (find our direct debit form here)
- Discounted car parking at Q-park Brindleyplace
- Continue saving throughout the season when you buy additional concerts
- 10% discount on purchases made in the Symphony Hall gift shop
- A complimentary ticket for the final of the 2019 Birmingham International Piano Competition.
Book 5+ concerts in one go and receive all of the above, plus:
Terms and Conditions
- No additional discounts or other Concert Package benefits are available for tickets priced at £12.50.
- You must book the same number of tickets per concert for each party member to quality for the package discounts. You may also book up to four additional full price tickets per concert, at the same time as your concert package.
- *You can exchange package tickets for the same priced seats for any other concert in the Birmingham Classical season, subject to availability. Each original ticket may be exchanged once; subsequent exchanges will be charged at £3 per concert. To help avoid long queues, tickets cannot be exchanged during the hour immediately prior to a performance, though you may leave your details for the exchange to be processed later. Please note that the original tickets must be produced in order to exchange to a new performance.
- Please note our website will always calculate the best discount for you looking at the tickets selected in your basket.
|No. of Concerts||Discount|
|3 - 4 Concerts||10%|
|5 - 7 Concerts||15%|
|8 - 11 Concerts||20%|
|12 - 15 Concerts||25%|
- Groups of 11+ receive a 20% discount.
- How to Book: To book, call free on 0800 358 7070 (10am-5pm Monday to Friday), email email@example.com or book by post: Group Bookings, THSH Box Office, 8 Centenary Square, Birmingham, B1 2EA.
2 free tickets for organisers of groups of 20+. Please note all tickets must be paid for in one transaction. Group bookings (which can only be made by phone, email or post) are subject to a £1 per ticket commission and school groups pay a flat commission of £10 regardless of group size.
DISCOUNTS FOR BENEFIT RECIPIENTS
- One ticket per performance for £5 available from one month before the concert, subject to availability, if you receive income support, job seeker’s allowance, pension credit or disability tax credit.
STANDBY DISCOUNTS ON THE DAY (Birmingham Classical ONLY)
- 60+: 10% discount off one ticket for customers aged 60+. Available in person/by phone from 1pm on the day of evening performances and 10am for matinee concerts.
- Passport to Leisure holders: £12.50 best available. Available in person/by phone from 1pm on the day of evening performances and 10am for matinee concerts.
VALUE SEATS at £12.50
- A maximum of four £12.50 per concert per booker are available for customers booking at least 3 concerts, however these do not count towards a Concert Package. No additional discounts or other Concert Package benefits are available for tickets at £12.50.
Schools & Youth Music Groups
- £5 tickets per pupil/teacher are available to schools, Youth Music Groups and any educational establishment (including home school groups).
- 2 free tickets for organisers of groups of 20 people or more.
- How to Book: To book please call Group Bookings on 0800 358 7070 (10am – 5pm, Monday to Friday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for more information on this offer.
Please call the Box Office for further information. All tickets are offered subject to availability. Standby tickets are not available to purchase online. Only one discount can apply unless stated otherwise. Proof of eligibility may be required when purchasing/collecting reduced price tickets. For terms and conditions of sale please click here.
- Tickets for £5 are available at every Birmingham Classical 18/19 performance for Under 30s.
- Tickets can be booked online, over the phone or in person and must be collected in person with a valid form of ID.
KIDS GO FREE
- One free ticket per child (aged 16 and under) for every adult ticket purchased. Maximum group size of 6.
- How to Book: Tickets can be booked in person at the Town Hall or Symphony Hall Box Office, online at www.thsh.co.uk or over the phone on 0121 780 3333.
WHEELCHAIR USERS AND DISABLED PATRONS
A range of tickets and services are available under our Access Scheme. To find out more, or to join the Access Scheme, please click here, email us at email@example.com or call us on 0121 780 4949.