Ways to Save - Organ Season 2019/20
Book 3+ concerts in one go to unlock great discounts and receive the following benefits:
- Save up to 30% - see table on the right* (see T&Cs below)
- Exemption from the per ticket commission
- Free ticket exchange* (see T&Cs below)
- 10% discount on purchases made in the Symphony Hall gift shop
Terms and Conditions
- You must book the same number of tickets per concert for each party member to quality for the package discounts.
- You can exchange package tickets for the same priced seats for any other concert in the Organ season, subject to availability. Each original ticket may be exchanged once; subsequent exchanges will be charged at £3 per concert. Please note that the original tickets must be produced in order to exchange to a new performance.
- To help avoid long queues, tickets cannot be exchanged during the hour immediately prior to a performance, though you may leave your details for the exchange to be processed later.
- Please note our website will always calculate the best discount for you looking at the tickets selected in your basket.
|No. of concerts||Discount|
Schools & Youth Music Groups
- £5 tickets per pupil/teacher are available to schools, Youth Music Groups and any educational establishment (including home school groups).
- 2 free tickets for organisers of groups of 20 people or more.
- How to Book: To book please call Group Bookings on 0800 358 7070 (10am – 5pm, Monday to Friday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for more information on this offer
Please call the Box Office for further information. All tickets are offered subject to availability. Standby tickets are not available to purchase online. Only one discount can apply unless stated otherwise. Proof of eligibility may be required when purchasing/collecting reduced price tickets. For terms and conditions of sale please click here.
- Tickets for £5 are available at every Birmingham Classical 18/19 performance for Under 30s.
- Tickets can be booked online, over the phone or in person and must be collected in person with a valid form of ID.
KIDS GO FREE
- One free ticket per child (aged 16 and under) for every adult ticket purchased. Maximum group size of 6.
- How to Book: Tickets can be booked in person at the Town Hall or Symphony Hall Box Office, online at www.thsh.co.uk or over the phone on 0121 780 3333.
WHEELCHAIR USERS AND DISABLED PATRONS
A range of tickets and services are available under our Access Scheme. To find out more, or to join the Access Scheme, please click here, email us at email@example.com or call us on 0121 780 4949.